We are looking for a Software Quality Engineer to join one of our clients “International Agency” in Munich. This role demands a focused and dedicated team player who can also lead a team, create new test strategies along with maintaining the existing ones. If you have the required skills listed below and have a passion for testing, this is the place for you!
Interested candidates please send your application with contact detail to email@example.com
Position: Software Quality Engineer
Experience: 5 + years
Job Type: Permanent/Freelancer
Starting Date: 1st of Feb, 2016
Client: International agency in Munich
Project: eCommerce website based on SAP Hybris platform
Required language: English
Job ID: NET 2
- Collaborating with customers and other team members to define requirements
- Generate test specifications based on customer requirements
- Writing test cases and execute manual and automated tests
- 5+ years QA experience in manual and automation testing.
- Experience with E-Commerce projects and hybris(nice to have)
- Agile experience in projects, ideally Scrum/XP
- Extensive experience in software testing (eg: test case creation, Test plan, Test strategy, test case creation, test execution, continuous integration)
- Automation tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, JMeter, Test Management Tools, Reporting Tool
- ISTQB Foundation certified(nice to have)
- Good verbal and written English
QTWaves is a fast paced growing Information Technology company that specializes in providing high quality end-to-end testing services in Hybris based e-Commerce platform, Quality Assurance, and Content Management to our esteemed list of clients to strengthen their core businesses. With a deep understanding of business processes, our passion is to deliver –Excellence! At QTWaves we conduct ourselves with integrity and live up to our company values — Innovation, Commitment and Transparency. Our performance is driven by our client’s satisfaction and confidence in our work. Hence, we are committed to exceed our client’s expectations in affordability, quality and delivery.